Phone with bad esn wanted

1. rebel101150

rebel101150 Well-Known Member

I'm willing to trade (many things available) or buy a phone with a bad ESN. I'm a phone flasher btw and can flash anything to cricket or metropcs if anyone needs it.

oh and if anyone has an original iphone im VERY interested. thank you

Advertisement
  2. PC Jona

PC Jona Well-Known Member

wanna buy an epic 4g? the esn is actually good on it but we can work on a price.

also have a hero for sale with a good esn
  3. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I've got a thunderbolt with all the original packaging a Nice Case and 8gb SD Card. It has a cracked screen but I bought a replacement screen just never installed it. Still works fine with cracks .
    $115 shipped and paypaled
  4. rebel101150

Well im looking to do a trade preferably. obviously my laptop is worth more but I really need something thatll last me now. My phone was my life. I'm interested in the epic. Shoot me a message
  5. PC Jona

after seeing that laptop i dont think i want to trade.. its too old imo

if you want the epic or hero still theyre available

also i have an evo which does have a bad esn which is completely mint..id want the same as i do for the epic..
  6. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

What is it that you have to trade ? I'd possibly be willing to do a trade
  7. rebel101150

I have quite a few things including an alienware laptop for trade. However that's not exactly a fair trade, decently high end 17 inch laptop for phone with a cracked screen lol. But im sure something is tradable lol.PM me
  8. tre peezy

tre peezy Member

i have an evo 4g white bad esn what is on the table to trade?
  9. executor485

executor485 Well-Known Member

It's got a clean ESN, but I have an older HTC Touch Pro 2. Only asking $50 + shipping (probably $6 with the flat rate box from USPS). Works great
  10. tre peezy

tre peezy Member

just to update the thread me and rebel101150 have started a trade and i have shipped my end and gave confirmation #
  11. BubZX

BubZX Well-Known Member

have recieved anything back from rebel101150 yet? i sent him $125 for an epic4g and havent recieved the phone and have not heard from him in 2 days. a number of emails sent(and his pm box is full) wth no reply from him.
  12. WV_ANDROID

WV_ANDROID Well-Known Member

Rebel is a scamming thief he still won't return my phones and now he is trying to scam BubZX
  13. serialkilla

serialkilla Well-Known Member

And me as well. And Tre peezy hasn't heard from him since he shipped his out.
    WV_ANDROID likes this.
  14. BubZX

BubZX Well-Known Member

I just filed a claim against him. Anyone with a face book account try and contact him. I found him on there but i dont have face book
    WV_ANDROID likes this.
  15. WV_ANDROID

I will try to contact him on Facebook hop it gets straightened out for all of us.
  16. serialkilla

Good luck.
  17. serialkilla

FYI, the forum threads are as good as a written contract, as well as the emails if you saved them. He failed to keep the agreement made,and what he's doing is considered larceny. I already spoke with my lawyer about taking legal action if I don't receive a tracking number from him by Friday. I've been emailing him and texting him for 4 days with no reply. He went to Phases here and had him PM me to ask what I wanted. That was the only contact I had with him,was thru PM here 2 days ago.
  18. BubZX

BubZX Well-Known Member

He actually gave u his phone number? Im going to my bank in the morning to see if i can get charge back cuz i used my card to make the payment.
  19. serialkilla

Oh yeah man. we were texting everyday. He was constantly asking for updates - then when I finally sent him tracking info.- all of a sudden no contact via text anymore - he said he was having "service issues"...The only way I could reach him was email - then he tells the mods that all I had to do was call or text him, and he would've gladly returned my phones if I was uncomfortable with the deal. He's a smart kid,slick. Very good con man.
  20. mob87

mob87 Well-Known Member

Next time that happens, go down to the PO and recall your package.
  21. serialkilla

I actually called the PO where he had me ship to, because the tracking info said they left a notice,meaning no one was there to accept package - but when I called them, they said someone picked it up. The site just wasn't updated yet, so it was too late to get it returned.I next day shipped to him, because that was our agreement. I went thru hell freeing up the phones to get them shipped for him, and now I'm stuck with this POS phone that won't even connect to 3g, so I have to use it on roaming. I said I'd suck it up for the few days in between shipping, now I'm screwed.
    Can't afford to buy another phone - so he got me good. There won't be a next time - lesson learned.
  22. BubZX

BubZX Well-Known Member

He even sent me the dec number so i could call sprint and check that the phone had a clear esn. I called and it was clear and the dec number did belong to an epic4g. This was gonna be an upgraded phone of sorts for my son for christmas. he better be laying in a hospital some where and thats why we havent recieved what all our deals were for.
  23. PC Jona

should have bought my epic
  24. serialkilla

Mind throwing me the ESN #? That was my epic 4g I sent him.
  25. WV_ANDROID

He got me good to for a palm pre plus and a storm 2 we emailed a bunch over a couple days then when I shipped and sent the tracking he disappeared for three weeks then says he moved to Ohio and never got any emails from me mods please ban him.