Phone won't boot, HELP!Support

Last Updated:

1. photon00

photon00 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Dear android community. I come to you in tears. I did a factory reset from the setting panel and my phone rebooted but would just get stuck on the android image during bootup. From recovery mode I tried restoring a backup and that did the same. I even tried running the update.zip that was on my sd card. No luck! I was running Glax0 I believe on I4 or whichever IX that Galax0 was meant for. From recovery mode I can access the sdcards. Is there some .zip file I can run such that I can boot my phone up. I'll take anything for now. These problems sounds strange. I just hope my phone isn't knackered. Any help from you guys would be really appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. kam187

kam187 Well-Known Member

You're best bet is to use Odin to restore it to factory. You might as well install the new galaxo which is based on android 1.6, or the stock android 1.6 which just came out.

Look in the forum for odin an odin turorial, and the 'android 1.6' threads for the files.

3. kam187

kam187 Well-Known Member

photon00 likes this.
  4. photon00

photon00 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Kam, I love you man!

Thanks for the help. I panicked didn't even consider I could just odin again. I'm back up and running!

5. kam187

kam187 Well-Known Member

Send beer...