• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone wont boot past htc screen

rse411

Jul 5, 2010
I'm rooted running CM6, have been for awhile.

I was just recently installing last.fm and I guess I pressed something that caused my phone to slow way down, pretty much froze up, so I rebooted it.

It booted all the way up and then rebooted itself again and now it won't go passed the white htc screen.

Any Suggestions?

I'm rooted running CM6, have been for awhile.

I was just recently installing last.fm and I guess I pressed something that caused my phone to slow way down, pretty much froze up, so I rebooted it.

It booted all the way up and then rebooted itself again and now it won't go passed the white htc screen.

Any Suggestions?

If you have your latest CM6 build on your sd card, no need to restore a nandroid. Just boot into recovery, wipe davlik cache and cache, then flash the CM6 zip file from your sd card.

Again, this will only work if you have the zip file on your sd card. So don't delete the zip after flashing;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones