Phone wont boot past lg screen!! plse help!

1. mikekelso421

mikekelso421 Well-Known Member

so i installed rom manager to my optimus m and went to save a backup of my current rom.then while doing that it froze up for a while.so i took out the battery and tried rebooting and now it just gets stuck on the lg logo..i tried the hard reset by holding power,home and vol down and it wont do anything.is there ANYTHING else i can do to fix??your input is appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

try turning off the phone, then press home+vol. down+power and hold it for a couple of seconds while phone boots. It should trigger the recovery.

If it does not work refer to "custom optimus m recovery" thread in all root forum.
  3. mikekelso421

hold power,vol up and down?
  4. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

home+volume down+power button. press all at once when phone is off
  5. mikekelso421

tried it.didnt do anything...any other suggestions?
  6. mikekelso421

so i did everything on this above post but my phone wont even boot up and my computer wont reconize the phone for the program to even work....am i totally screwed or what?!
  7. osvaldoglz

osvaldoglz New Member

im having the same problem you have!!!! did you find out a way to fix it????
  8. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

osvaldoglz likes this.
  9. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

sorry I screwed up that url (fixed it already), sorry for the confusion....
    osvaldoglz likes this.
  10. osvaldoglz

osvaldoglz New Member

did you guys managed to fix it? i mean do i have hope?
  11. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

yes, follow the link I posted, you have to read everything twice and make sure you do everything correctly, also if you have windows vista or win 7 I recommend turning off UAC