Phone won't boot up

1. sammyfire2001

sammyfire2001 Well-Known Member

I've been installing 2.7 (first time with Rom) and it's been installing for a while. It seems to be stuck on "copying flashable ZIPs to /sdcard/MeanROM-ICS.

Is this normal?

Advertisement
    :
  2. sammyfire2001

This is getting weird. My phone rebooted back into recovery but not I can't see my nandroid to restore my phone and I don't see any of the files my SD card.
  3. sammyfire2001

I was installing the MeanRom v2.7 and something went wrong. My phone shut off in the middle of the installation. When I rebooted back into recovery to restore my system from my nandroid, the only folder that I could see is the a TWRP folder. All the other folders seem to be gone.

I'm at a bit of loss on what to do now. This has never happened while installing a rom before. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Can you reflash the ROM? Make sure you're doing the appropriate wipe. Did you check the md5 checksum before flashing to make sure it wasnt a bad download?

When you hook the phone up to the computer can it see the missing files? (Mount USB storage in recovery)

EDIT:

I also moved your posts relating to the problem from the MEANROM thread to provide more information here.
  5. Rxpert83

Upon seeing your prior posts, It seems like you need to reinstall your TWRP recovery. I had this exact same issue last night. Anytime I would try to flash or restore recovery would reboot.

TeamWin Projects - TWRP 2.2 | TeamWin

If you are S-OFF you can flash it through bootloader.
  6. sammyfire2001

My pc says that I need to reformat the disk before I can use it? Could SD card have been messed up during the installation? I can't reflash the rom because I can't see the files on my SD card
  7. Rxpert83

Is it referring to your external or internal card?
  8. sammyfire2001

My Internal card