• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone won't boot

aworkman91

Lurker
Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys. I recently got an HTC Evo Shift and it happens to be my first Android phone, so I really don't know all too much about it. Having been an avid BlackBerry user for years, it's been a little tough having this phone and not really knowing all too much about it.

With that being said, I think I've run into quite a problem. I was listening to music on my phone earlier this evening and fell asleep with it playing. I remember from earlier that my phone was close to being dead, but I didn't plug it into the charger. A few hours later I woke up only to find my phone on a fastboot page.

Not too sure what this is, what it does, or how to get out of it and to get my phone booting up proper. Any kind of insight into this issue would be wonderful.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones