• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone wont boot =[

Taresafoo

Lurker
Feb 2, 2011
I was in the android market downloading an adobe flash update when my phone froze all. I tried to restart my phone but it wouldn't work so I pulled the battery out and now my phone wont boot up! I tried plugging it in and it wont recognize the charger, is there anything i can do? I dont have any roms or anything special, I just use a diff launcher.:(

Try to boot into H-boot by holding the volume down button then the power button at the same time. It should boot to a white screen with text and different options. If it does, you can use the volume up/down button to scroll the different options and there should be an option to reboot in that menu. Select reboot with the power button and see if that works. If not you can either try a factory reset or if you can't get into H-boot at all I would take it to Verizon for exchanging.

Reactions: Taresafoo
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones