Phone won't charge...I think...Support

Last Updated:

1. ZombieJesus

ZombieJesus New Member This Topic's Starter

Yesterday my phone crashed and wouldn't turn back on. It was late in the day, so I thought MAYBE it was just under 5% battery life, and plugged it into the wall charger, but today it still won't turn on. I've tried re-seating the battery and such, but nothing has worked so far.

Strangest part (to me at least), is that is seems to no recognize that it should charge when connected to the wall charger now (aka, the charging light doesn't turn on), but when I plug it into a usb connection, the light DOES turn on). I've heard that usb charging from under the 5% may not work though, and it's been a few hours and still won't turn on. Anything else I can try before dragging it into the store and dealing with trying to get it fixed under warranty? It's less than a year old, but more than a month...so I can't just go in for an exchange or anything. :/

Advertisement
  2. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

If they are good about it and it is at the same place you purchased the phone they could possibly be nice and DOA the battery for you ;) I'm not sure of anything else to try other then maybe if your friend has the same phone to try their battery.

3. ZombieJesus

ZombieJesus New Member This Topic's Starter

well, it wasn't the battery. they ended up sending it off for repair or replacement...oh well.