1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

phone wont charge or turn onSupport

1. ketaco

ketaco New Member

ok so about a month ago my phone started freezing and locking up with a question mark over the battery, i reset the phone no issues, yesterday it started it again now when i plug the phone in with wall charger computer or car charger the screen will just give a flash of light for a split second it wont charge or turn on. is there any way to fix this or is the phone pooched? oh i sould say its not rooted or messed with in any way and has never been droped

Advertisement
    :
  2. sensfan

sensfan New Member

same here...only noticed a couple of mins ago
    the flashing battery icon to show that it is charging does not show up either
  3. epicsquare

epicsquare Member

If you still have warranty, you can send it in I guess.
    rushmore likes this.
  4. HockShop

HockShop New Member

Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet? I am having the same issue.
  5. lquify

lquify Active Member

a yellow question mark over the battery sign means its overheating.
    are you over-clocking the CPU?
    HustlinDaily likes this.
  6. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Well-Known Member

Liquify is exactly right. Your phone is overheating. If you did not root the device/overclock the processor, send it into warranty.
  7. Rayaz_XL

Rayaz_XL Member

Did any of you guys get this problem solved? I have the exact same problem. I pickup my phone and it's dead, i plug in the charger and it does not respond or show me the battery charging staus. Tried plugging into computer no respone either!
  8. vagswag

vagswag New Member

useless