• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Phone won't power on after Flashing Alliance ROM. HELP!!!

Gerzzy

Lurker
Oct 15, 2012
So I had Alliance ROM on my phone to begin with and I downloaded this http://www.alliance-rom.com/communit...able-nd7.9054/ and installed it in safestrap recovery mode. After the file was finished installing the phone turned off. (I thought it was going to restart and well that never happened, The phone doesn't even turn on. I've taken the battery out and tried to power it on, I've tried taking the SIM and SDCard out and turning it on. I've left it plugged in and charging and tried turning it on, I'v plugged it into a computer and tried it that way. Nothing that I have tried has worked. If anyone can please help me get this working I would HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT!! I use this phone for work and to keep in touch with my Daughter. Thank you ahead of time for any ideas that may or may not work.

Wow, you would think it would atleast turn on .. I was thinking if you were able to get in that way maybe you could reflash but this is beyond me.. maybe someone else can lend a helping hand..

Maybe you should post on the XDA Developers site. They develop Roms for all kinds of smartphones and Seem to always be modifying some for various functionality.. If there is a way to recover from flashing the wrong Rom, I am sure they could help..

Hope you get this resolved..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones