• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone won't recognize charger

foilist13

Lurker
Jan 18, 2013
I started having this problem a while ago. I would plug the phone in and have to hold the charger in a certain position to get it to charge properly. I solved this problem twice by getting a new charger, but eventually these would experience the same problems.

Then the phone started to not recognize the chargers at all unless in really wonky positions, and then it would occasionally start buzzing between charging and not charging.

Now, even with a brand new charger it simply won't charge at all. How do I fix this without buying a new phone?

I started having this problem a while ago. I would plug the phone in and have to hold the charger in a certain position to get it to charge properly. I solved this problem twice by getting a new charger, but eventually these would experience the same problems.

Then the phone started to not recognize the chargers at all unless in really wonky positions, and then it would occasionally start buzzing between charging and not charging.

Now, even with a brand new charger it simply won't charge at all. How do I fix this without buying a new phone?

I have had this problem when i bought the phone a year ago and had this problem for 2 months. I went to service centre and they told me that the port where I connect my cable to on the phone had to replace.. now it works fine

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones