Phone won't send picture messages...Support

1. Xaviera2010

Xaviera2010 Well-Known Member

My phone doesn't seem to want to send picture messages to people. I try to send them but the red timer looking thing on the side of the message never goes away and they never get the picture.

Also when someone sends me something and I press "Download" it says "Downloading" and doesn't do anything at all.

I don't know why. I use Metro PCS and I'm on the $50 plan.

Advertisement
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Any mods to your phone.
  3. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

If you modded your phone, You've got to check your APN settings.
  4. Xaviera2010

No Mods that I am aware of. I mean, I have Go Launcher, that's about it. It's not rooted either.

Also why when I use Facebook on my phone and comment and stuff, it doesn't show the little phone icon next to my posts and say I'm mobile when it does that to my other friends mobile posts?
  5. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

you may be pushing through to the web site not the mobile site.
  6. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

You should probably contact metro about the mms problem. They might be able to do some voodoo.
  7. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

Metro is already rinky dinky with it's service. I've had issues with MMS/Data randomly.
  8. amandajl84

amandajl84 Member

mine was doing this a couple weeks ago. i called and they just sent a refresh signal, had me restart the phone and it has been five ever since.:p
    Gmash likes this.
  9. Xaviera2010

Guess I will need to call Metro x_x

I can't receive picture messages either.
  10. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Let us know if you get it fixed.
  11. aldotkd

aldotkd New Member

I just solved the same issue by deleting all previous messages, must be some unknown limit. :)
  12. kaspur

kaspur New Member

I have the same problem through cricket. They have rebooted my phone 2 or 3 times with no change. also, i have bought a bigger sd card as well as tried many different things. and it still does not work.
  13. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Well-Known Member

I've had random MMS issues when using market SMS apps, but haven't had an issue using the stock SMS. Are you trying to send/receive large files? The carriers have a size limit, and I'm sure they wouldn't give you an error message saying "File too large".
  14. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member

no you're it!!!
  15. Swiss0213

Swiss0213 New Member

How do you adjust apn settings then. Where is that in' the phone?
  16. Can0dope

Can0dope Well-Known Member

Open voice dialer, and say "open apn's"
  17. Shanerz

Shanerz New Member

Just delete the old messages first and then resend your pics they go right through......