Phone Won't Send SMSSupport

Last Updated: 2011-08-04 00:59:46
  1. cscarpenter93

cscarpenter93 New Member

Hi all -

I'm obviously new to this forum, and I joined to ask this specific question.

A description of my problem: I sent out a mass-text to a few friends asking if they wanted to go to a movie. Only half of them were delivered. I know this because they responded, and the text message itself had a time at which the message was delivered. The other half did something interesting. The delivery time, which becomes static after delivery, acted almost like a clock, and would continue to change with the time. While the first of the messages were delivered at 6:52 PM, the second half now show the current time.

I can receive text messages, but I apparently cannot send them. Under my 3G network notification, it reads "D". I now know that that represents an available network, but not an actively used one.

Furthermore, I downloaded and was using an app called JuiceDefender, which turns off various functions of your phone when not in use to save battery life. Could this have corrupted something?

I have a 3G Samsung Galaxy, purchased about a year-and-a-half, two years ago. Any help is appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF.com. I'll move this to the Samsung Galaxy forum, to have other owners chime in.