Phone won't startSupport

Last Updated:

1. apdub

apdub New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

For some reason Pantheon stopped working this morning in that the home screens weren't showing up but I could get into messages etc if they were in the bar on the top of the screen when a new message came in. The phone said Pantheon had stopped working and offered me a choice of wait or force close. I pressed wait as this sometimes resolves issues but nothing changed so i swiched off the phone. Now when I try to switch it back on the phone won't go past the screen where the Samsung logo comes up and a blue light glows up around it.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. tuxdogg

tuxdogg Member

if you're on a 2.1 firmware you should download a replacement launcher. i have used launcher pro and adw launcher and both are great and i would recommend without hesitation. pantheon is pretty bad so either of these will do a better job. if you're not on 2.1 then i'm not sure what to suggest!

3. apdub

apdub New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, I got around it by doing a factory reset which was a bit of a pain but at least everything is still there. I think I'll take your advice on Launcher Pro though!