• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

phone wont stay on :(

So my phone has basically been the cause of stress in my life the past few weeks.we just got it to keep service for more then a few hours without getting deactivated, and now it wont turn on. When it does turn on it does the normal LG logo, then goes to the blue prepaid thing where it says tracfone wireless, then it shows my screen lock but nor the buttons or touching the screen works, and itgoes black. I don't even know if its still on once it.does that but there's no responds afterwords. Usually when I tryturning it on the charging light goes from red to green and back to red and does nothing.my droid is LG prepaid by Net 10 and there's no keyboard. Sorry for the typing, I'm still trying to figure out my kindle lol.

So my phone has basically been the cause of stress in my life the past few weeks.we just got it to keep service for more then a few hours without getting deactivated, and now it wont turn on. When it does turn on it does the normal LG logo, then goes to the blue prepaid thing where it says tracfone wireless, then it shows my screen lock but nor the buttons or touching the screen works, and itgoes black. I don't even know if its still on once it.does that but there's no responds afterwords. Usually when I tryturning it on the charging light goes from red to green and back to red and does nothing.my droid is LG prepaid by Net 10 and there's no keyboard. Sorry for the typing, I'm still trying to figure out my kindle lol.

Hello hatemyphone. <--- what a user name to have to start off with. ;)

As EarlyMon suggested, a battery pull can remedy some issues such as you're having.

I'm also suspicious of the charging state of the battery. Has it been a while since you had it plugged in for a full charge? Some devices power down after showing very little or no screen functionality on a low charge.

Upvote 0
I tried the battery thing about a billion times, that dnt work. We've been playing withit for hours so I think I know the problem. We used my friends phone to call me and the unlock screen went awayto answer the.call and it let me swipe it so the screens not broken.knave that go launcher app and it told me it crashed. So the app is like freaking out on me, and that has to be the problem. I really don't want to have to reset to factory settings (if I even knew how to do that) so I was thinking maybe I could.plug it into my computer and delete it that way? Is there a way to do that?/:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones