Phone won't stop vibrating

1. CXXV

CXXV Well-Known Member

Lately the phone just starts vibrating and won't stop (no calls, no msgs). I have to take the battery out and leave it out for a while. If I try to put it back to soon it starts vibrating again.

Any ideas why it does this? Any one else experience this?

Advertisement
  2. greggulator

greggulator New Member

Ive got the same problem with my legend. Phone randomly started vibrating with the ringer volume window popping up and the phone turning itself back to vibrate when I try to turn ringer on using bumper.

I talked to Bell tech support which offered no answer to the problem...not sure what else to do as the phone is basically inoperable.

Any others that have found a remedy?
  3. gridbug

gridbug Well-Known Member

All Moderators please remain on standby. *lol*
  4. DroidEye22

DroidEye22 Well-Known Member

Aww i was about to post something epic.
  5. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Well-Known Member

When i had the eris, i woke up to this problem. the guy in the store said it had water damage. he was still nice enough to replace it with a brand new eris out the box:).
    power off your phone and check to see if either the battery's and/or the phone's water indicator bled red. if they are white with red x's maybe thats not the problem.
  6. He said it was water damage or the sticker indicated it was water damage? At least he fixed it for free, but VZW reps are known for being big fibbers.
  7. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Well-Known Member

He showed me the sticker which was red with no Xs. I didn't even remember getting water in my phone. i seen i had water damage before i left but still took my chances.