phone wont turn on

Last Updated:

1. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jan 8, 2010
    Hi i am running the r12 dont think that matters but. I forgot to plug my phone in last night. I had 30 percent battery so i plugged it into my car charger. it shut off and now wont turn on at all. I have pulled the battery about 50 times with no luck. I plugged it back into the car charger the wall charger and my computer still nothing. I tried to turn it on into the download mode my computer didnt notice it. I have pulled the sims card the sd card nothing. Just a black screen. I now put 2 and 2 together. this happend before about a month ago but then i pulled the battey and it came back on. Now if i get it back on I know better than do it again. Is there anything I can do? I am thinking about stopping at tmo tomorrow to see if they have a battery to try? Has this happened to anyone else if so what did you do?

2. sultan.of.swing

sultan.of.swing Active Member

Apr 12, 2010
    My phone did something like this except my phone was on but the screen would not turn on. Nothing I did worked. I finally got fed up took the back cover off and the battery and then continued to smack the phone against a flat surface (side of a drink machine). Never had the problem again.