1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Phone won't upload pics.

1. Dosage

Dosage Member

I can't upload pics to facebook or tinypic, whenever I select a picture on Facebook(on browser, not app) it just takes me back to the previous page...as for tinypic, I go and select a pic but when i click ''upload'' it tells me that a pic isn't selected. How do I fix this?

Advertisement
  2. KENNECTED

KENNECTED Well-Known Member

What device are you using? Have you rebooted the device?
  3. Yes which device are you using?
  4. Dosage

Dosage Member

I have rebooted the device, didn't work. And I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Y duos.

Nevermind, it worked after the second reboot....that was some weird shit though.
  5. Dosage

Dosage Member

This happens often, and I don't want to reboot every time I want to upload a pic. Is there an alternative?
  6. aarif87226

aarif87226 Well-Known Member

Are you using 2.3? If you do, things just work that way. Update to 3.0 or newer system.
  7. Dosage

Dosage Member

I just found out that the problem is caused by Nimbuzz messenger.