Phonebook odditySupport

Last Updated:

1. jjbennett

jjbennett Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi there, I've been trying to find a way to not display the recent calls in my phonebook when either selecting someone for a message or just scrolling through the names when pressing PHONE from the home screen.

Is there an option to remove the recent calls as it mucks up the alphabetical order of the thing and frankly is VERY confusing.

Thanks,
    J.

Advertisement
  2. jjbennett

Also, is it possible to create a folder on the menu to place the orange bloatware in to stop it cluttering up the menu?

3. jjbennett

No one?

4. dEX2018

dEX2018 Member

Nope, I have the same thing and I agree with you.

5. gr8bovall

gr8bovall New Member

When pressing the phone, that brings up the call history. If you don't want the call history to come up, try the 'People' instead??

6. DesireMe

DesireMe Well-Known Member

I use LauncherPro; so you can remove what apps you want from the app drawer and not see all the bloatware.

7. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

When you press the phone key, this is not your phonebook. This is the dialer with your call history. It is useful. Its just for some reason, below that, they have put your contacts too. You actual phonebook is the application called "People"

You could replace the dialer with "Dialer one" from the market. This may make it more customisable for you. personally, I'd recommend using "people" instead though, as this is how the phone is supposed to work.

8. jjbennett

Is there a way to set the "people" application at the bottom of the launch bar then, it seems stupid to not have a phone book with the dialer like nearly every other phone.

9. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Every phone I've had, press the phone key, brings up call history tbh.

You could replace sense altogether With Launcherpro, its a better launcehr but you will loose all your sense widgets. You could just put a shortcut to people nearby though