Phonebook settings and ChompSMS problemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

not to come on here and complain which i am not as i love my N1 but i need to be pointed in the right direction.

Biggest problem with my Phonebook: When you call someone it obviously goes into ur call log. But then it also goes into your "frequently called" section in your favorites tab. What if i dont want someone to know who i called. Is there a way to disable fequently called section? It sends all the numbers you call in there as if its an alternate call log. I obviously know how to delete my call log. Some of yall may laugh, but im sure we all have or do this...lol

ChompSMS: when i recieve a Facebook notification " such and such wants to be ur friend, type "add" to add or "info" for info...etc
    When i type add/info/next as i did on my BB it sends the person a message now saying "next/add/info"...lol
    I have to wait for my FB notification which is about almost 15mins later or more to do it thru the app.

another problem on Chomp is when i send someone a pic and they reply from the MMS, it replies back to me with a blank multi media message.

Advertisement
  2. Abom

Abom Member

Pretty sure you can long-press a call log entry and remove it that way, I don't believe there is a way to disable it all together. If you don't want people knowing your business I suggest putting a password on your phone.

Regarding Chomp isnt that what it's supposed to do, send a message with those words to Facebook's number? Blank MMS' usually mean you don't have the best coverage, make sure auto-retrieve is switched on, if you use the default messaging app there is a "download" button within the MMS message to retrieve the content.

3. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried the long press thing and it does not remove out of the frequent calls section. And chomp, I'm usually in a 3G area or running wiring.