• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phoned stopped vibrating!

TheTrueSpin

Android Enthusiast
May 21, 2010
So my phone suddenly stopped vibrating... it just stopped. No haptic feedback, no nothing. I checked all settings and it was all turned on, but still nothing.

I reset and noticed that there was no vibrate on start up. Once booted, still not vibrate - but then suddenly it all came back. I'm so confused.

So my phone suddenly stopped vibrating... it just stopped. No haptic feedback, no nothing. I checked all settings and it was all turned on, but still nothing.

I reset and noticed that there was no vibrate on start up. Once booted, still not vibrate - but then suddenly it all came back. I'm so confused.

I've had mine disappear a few times. The last time it literally stopped working mid text using Handcent, as in as I typed it ... strange I know.

Restart of the phone brought it back the last time but I have had to install sound manager the other couple of times.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones