• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phones and Tablets Compatibility

Quakefire

Lurker
Dec 25, 2012
Howdy,

My wife has an HTC One S and is looking for a tablet. I have an iPhone and iPad and she is looking for the same kind of inter compatibility. Where files will sync across but due to the differences within android I'm not sure if we have to stay with an HTC tablet or one of the Samsung tablets with the pens

Thanks

Howdy,

My wife has an HTC One S and is looking for a tablet. I have an iPhone and iPad and she is looking for the same kind of inter compatibility. Where files will sync across but due to the differences within android I'm not sure if we have to stay with an HTC tablet or one of the Samsung tablets with the pens

Thanks

See can use any android table.

I'm suggesting the following devices. Look at the various tablet forums for the following devices:

• Asus Transformer Prime
  • Nexus 10
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10

Upvote 0
What you will have to watch out for with different manufacturers are the different launchers each uses. With her One X she's seeing HTC SenseUI, which would look differently that Samsung's TouchWiz. They work pretty much the same but would provide a different look with a few unique options.

Staying within the same manufacturer's line would minimize that or using the the same third party launcher on both would unify the appearance. Other than that, it's just a matter of sync'ing both devices to the same account and you're good to go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones