Phone's FrozenSupport

Last Updated:

1. The Reaper

The Reaper Member This Topic's Starter

I've had my DX for a little more than a month, and it's been a fantastic marriage, so this is my first major issue and I'm naturally concerned.

My phone appears to be frozen. The screen is black, but the backlight is clearly on. I've held down the power button and nothing happened, same with the home button. I'm not sure what other kinds of "resets" are available since I haven't had to use them yet. I can't get the battery out either, it seems like I got in their good when I first put the phone together.

The only thing I can think that may have caused it, was that I updated a few apps, but they were all fairly legitimate apps, nothing shady. Updates for Google Maps, Scorecenter, Pandora, USA Today, and a couple others, I can't remember now what they were. After that, my phone was acting a bit buggy, slow going into my settings, and not loading the Wireless Networks screen. Finally I got fed up and put it to sleep and left. When I went to look at it an hour or so later, I've found it stuck where it is now.

Help?

Advertisement
  2. The Reaper

The Reaper Member This Topic's Starter

Finally pryed the Battery out and put it back in, and turned the phone back on. Everything seems fine, so I guess crisis averted for now.

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Battery pulls can sometimes do great things! Glad to hear that your phone is back in working condition...