Photo Album prob.

Last Updated:

1. spiderbundy

spiderbundy Member This Topic's Starter

Whenever I go into an album (say camera shots) the most recent photo is all the way down at the bottom of the list...is there no way to make the most recent photos default to the top of the list?
    It's a real pain when you need to scroll for ages to the bottom to get the most recent photo,especially if you have a lot of photos.

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

3. dampchimp

dampchimp Well-Known Member

I agree the N1 gallery is a lot nicer, though a little bit slow, both seem to re-scan each time I go in. I transfered accross the same library of photos I had on my iPhone 3g and whilst it would display instantly when scrolling through the gallery, the HTC and Nexus galleries seem to have to keep loading...

I have another problem where both the Nexus and HTC gallery scan my whole SD card and pick up files from a folder I have full of comics. Is there any way to limit where either gallery app scans for photos?

4. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

The default stock gallery is pretty sweet.

5. dampchimp

dampchimp Well-Known Member

Also worth mentioning, if you start scrolling then "grab" the little slider, you can quickly change date and scroll straight to the bottom in an instant. :)

spiderbundy likes this.