photo album

Last Updated:

1. zx12richard

zx12richard Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When you go into photos can you control what photos shows as thumbnail for each album?

Advertisement
  2. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

I haven't found a way, I hope there is though...

3. zx12richard

Can't believe there's no answer for this.

4. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

It has something to do with the date in the image file (or date the image was put on the sd card). From my findings, the last picture taken with the camera in the phone is displayed. However, when I recently bought and installed a new SD card, and copied pasted all my data from old to new, a different image is now shown. Haven't played with it, but perhaps if you edit an image, it will have a new date and become the thumbnail?

5. zx12richard

I took the dominant pic from another folder and made new folder and put it it first then move the the others there. It worked. Any Free pic locking software that is good?

6. Xrocool

Xrocool New Member

I renamed the photo i wanted to use to "0 example" then navigated to the folder and sorted by name. This worked but did not retain the by name sorting. I have another photo app that allows me to SET the albums thumbnail so I know it is possible. The app is "Audio Manager" and audio manager lets you hide and protect and has other features but it also requires you to open it a secret was so i do not use it as main storage.
    Still trying to get this in main gallery.