Photo Albums????General

Last Updated:

1. RWCouck

RWCouck Active Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know if I can make new albums in the photo section? I hate having to go through all the pictures and not being able to break it down into seperate folders.

Advertisement
  2. daken

daken Member

same here been looking all over google and the andriod market place for something.

3. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

You have to make a new folder on your storage. I don't see a way to do it through the Photo app.

4. RWCouck

okay so how do you do that? kinda new to the android thing, much diff than my old palm

5. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Astro file manager. There may be others but I think this ones best. Pictures from your camera should be in the DCIM folder.

6. bucwylde23

bucwylde23 Well-Known Member

Just make a folder on the storage (SD card or internal) with the name that you want the album to be, and move the pictures into it.

But one thing to remember, if you want it to show up as an Album in photos, make sure you put it at the TOP level.

For example if you connect your phone to your PC via USB, as soon as you open the J:/ drive or whatever drive letter your PC sets it as, put your folders there. I did this and it worked for me.

7. RWCouck

Thank u very much works great. Now how do I get new pics I take into those folders?

8. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Camera pics are in the DCIM folder. Just create a new folder and name it whatever, then move pics from DCIM to the new folder.