1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Photo app for droid

1. skipo

skipo New Member

Has anyone come accross a app that works to orginize your photos as in renaming, being able to view by name and moving from one folder to another. I have found plenty of apps that modify photos but I need a program like Splash Photo to orginize over 2700 pictures.

Advertisement
  2. drumtrucker

drumtrucker Well-Known Member

3. AZDroid

AZDroid Well-Known Member

Astro File Manager does allow you to create folders, rename files, and move files from folder to folder...has a photo viewer but is not great. It is a great tool for managing files on your phone and has many options. It's not ideal for pics, since it is cluttered with many other files and options, but it will do what you need it to do...and it's free.

However for organizing 2,700 pics I think connecting to PC and doing it over USB connection would be easier to get you started. Mount your card then move your pics/folders in bulk....seems easier to me.