1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

photo app

Last Updated:

1. gotdmw

gotdmw Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is there a app that will sync ur phone pics to the server?

what does everybody use to sync photos?

Advertisement
  2. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

I don't use anything. I just have it save to memory card and either pull the memory card to insert into my laptop or use USB cable to transfer them.

3. JediJesus

JediJesus Well-Known Member

opps. Wrong thread for first post.

Could you just sync them with Picasa?

4. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

That is what I use Picasa. It is alredy set up to use with your phone as it is a Google product. Download it to your pc and install it. You can set up a matching web album that can be set to sync your (selectable) albums to the web album. Now to the phone, when viewing a picture in your gallery click share>picasa>choose which album to upload to or create a new one and upload. You can log in on the browser (bookmark should already be there) and choose to share. You can download them back to your PC via the web or plug in and mount your phone and select import in picasa and it will recognize the phone and import and sort your photos. Bonus is it has editing capabilities that take the photo experience to another level. For instance there is no zoom on the phone in picasa crop the photo. No flash? Adjust the lighting in picasa. Straighten a crooked photo ect. If you have the album synced to your web album any changes you make get updated on your web album automaticly. Send freinds and family invitations to view your web album instead of trying to email 10 people 25 photos each. Save ink by letting them print out the ones they want or save the pics. Post to Facebook, burn cd's of your photos. Another surprize face recognition technology to tag the people in all your photos. Well thought out by Google. Try it out. Search YouTube to check it out, to dowload for free, surpize Google it. Lol

5. gotdmw

gotdmw Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

does anybody use flikr

u mean u dont back ur photos up online?

6. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

Picasa does back up to the web if you enable web sync for that album. It offers 1GB of web backup and can be uploaded from the phone. So with picasa it is possible to have 3 copies phone, web, and PC.

7. gmv0103

gmv0103 New Member

I am in the beginning of my
    EVO and trying to figure out how to download pics to computer. Not sure how to accomplish this. Any suggestions?

8. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

To download or upload pics to computer over WiFi I use 'EStrongs File Explorer'.

Harry