Photo Gallery transfer to SDSupport

Last Updated:

1. Yearone

Yearone New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay so I am lost, how do I transfer photos shot and stored in the phone gallery to the sd card?? I dont see any where to have them saved directly to the card when shooting either.

HELP PLEASE.

Advertisement
  2. jamesnmandy

jamesnmandy Well-Known Member

not sure whats wrong....mine saves them to a folder named DCIM on the card by default i think. i haven't found an option to change storage location either

what makes you think they aren't on the sd card already?

3. Yearone

Well mainly because I have over 100 photos and the card is empty. Plus they say they are stored on the phone.

4. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

Interesting. I never changed any settings and the photos are automatically stored on my SD card in the DCIM folder (although the Gallery says Camera)

5. Yearone

I am thinking this is true for my as well because I finally hooked my phone up to my computer and they were all in the same folder. Gallery says different and this should be addressed.

Thanks everyone.

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Good [and expected]. So just so I understand. All your pics are on your sdcard...and... you can view them thru the gallery?

7. vcolumbo

vcolumbo New Member

How do I transfer photos from my EVO to my home computer?- a link does not show when I plug in to the USb port

8. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

After you plug in the USB cable, you still have to Mount the SD card to your computer. You do this by turning on the phone, dragging down the Notification bar, and tapping "USB Connected" followed by Mount. It will then appear as a drive on your computer.