photo organizerSupport

Last Updated:

1. mted558

mted558 Well-Known Member

Is there an easy way to organize photo folders in the gallery or do I need to use another app to do this? When I try to do this via Kies I can't see the pictures. I'd like to be able to do it on the phone and not on my computer. Is this even possible?

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Think youll have to learn to use a file explorer (MyFiles
    is built into the s3 and is really simple)
    Your pics should be under DCIM or something :thumbup:
    Within that folder, create new folders and name them then choose pics to move by long pressing, move to.

I dont use that file explorer so hopefuly someone will be more helpful :)
    mted558 likes this.
  3. WilburNJ

WilburNJ Member

I use QuickPic to view and organize photos on my S3. It allows you to create new folders and move and copy pics between folders.
    wolf_walker and mted558 like this.
  4. funkylogik

I used to use quickpic til i flashed the 4.2 gallery which is very nice.

I organise all my music (i use poweramp player) as files and folders so im used to using a file explorer (i use ES) and my gallery is a mess so i should really organise that... it has like 20 folders lol, camera1, camera2, screenshots, etc lol its annoying as.. but im a lazy lazy man :)
  5. funkylogik

P.s, +1 to QuickPic gallery app if youre not rooted.... its just so much more simplistic than the fancy lookin stock one :)
    mted558 likes this.
  6. wolf_walker

wolf_walker Well-Known Member

Been pretty happy with QuickPic too, I tried a handful. Not loving the stock gallery in either TW or elsewhere.
  7. funkylogik

The 4.2 stock gallery is nice too though. Scrolls verticaly and doesent have that stupid 3d crap.
    I just think the grid system of folders is nicer than QP and it loads thumbnails/scrolls a lot faster :)