photo organizerSupport

Last Updated:

1. mted558

mted558 Well-Known Member

Is there an easy way to organize photo folders in the gallery or do I need to use another app to do this? When I try to do this via Kies I can't see the pictures. I'd like to be able to do it on the phone and not on my computer. Is this even possible?

Advertisement
  2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Think youll have to learn to use a file explorer (MyFiles
    is built into the s3 and is really simple)
    Your pics should be under DCIM or something :thumbup:
    Within that folder, create new folders and name them then choose pics to move by long pressing, move to.

I dont use that file explorer so hopefuly someone will be more helpful :)
    mted558 likes this.
  3. WilburNJ

WilburNJ Member

I use QuickPic to view and organize photos on my S3. It allows you to create new folders and move and copy pics between folders.
    wolf_walker and mted558 like this.
  4. funkylogik

I used to use quickpic til i flashed the 4.2 gallery which is very nice.

I organise all my music (i use poweramp player) as files and folders so im used to using a file explorer (i use ES) and my gallery is a mess so i should really organise that... it has like 20 folders lol, camera1, camera2, screenshots, etc lol its annoying as.. but im a lazy lazy man :)
  5. funkylogik

P.s, +1 to QuickPic gallery app if youre not rooted.... its just so much more simplistic than the fancy lookin stock one :)
    mted558 likes this.
  6. wolf_walker

wolf_walker Well-Known Member

Been pretty happy with QuickPic too, I tried a handful. Not loving the stock gallery in either TW or elsewhere.
  7. funkylogik

The 4.2 stock gallery is nice too though. Scrolls verticaly and doesent have that stupid 3d crap.
    I just think the grid system of folders is nicer than QP and it loads thumbnails/scrolls a lot faster :)