Photo RecoverySupport

Last Updated:

1. Stevem1

Stevem1 New Member

Just got the A500. Took a great photo and then deleted it by accident.

Is there any way to get it back. recycle bin ? or such ?

Thanks,

Steve

Advertisement
  2. splatoid

splatoid Well-Known Member

That I don't know maybe there is a file restore program but I'm not sure. I have always wondered about that .
    I will look around and see.
  3. pearlmckardy

pearlmckardy New Member

Of course, you can get back your photos again by using the image recovery software. I have used it to recover the lost images from SD card and it is very efficient application for the retrieval of images lost due to any reason. I'm sure that this tool can help you in a much better way.
  4. annsimon21

annsimon21 New Member

Hi, Steve.

Welcome to AndroidForum. There is no recycle bin function with an Android phone (or any other external device). Once you deleted items out of it, it's just like emptying the Trash when you are using a computer. But that doesn't mean you can not recover the items.

In your case I'll recommend you to take a try of this photo recovery program called PhotoRetrieval (use the personal version) as soon as possible in case your deleted photo is overwritten. Note: once overwritten, it is almost impossible to recover.
    Here are the steps you can try.
    1. take the memory card (or stick) out of your Android phone.
    2. Load it into a card reader and connect to a PC.
    3. Use PhotoRetrieval to scan the card can recover your photo if possible.

Remember – Do NOT try & write anything back untill you can retrieve your files safely! I hope you good luck. Regards.
  5. jbowers726

jbowers726 New Member

Everyone, I need some help as well. You guys all state that the best way to recover is to use the memory card. here is the issue. The A500 does not require a memory card and for that reason, I have no way of using the recovery tools you sent out. I have the tablet plugged into the computer and can see all the folders, but I can't use any recovery program as it doesn't mount right. Can anyone help me? The files were deleted during a cut and paste onto my flash drive, but they never fully pasted on to my flash drive.
  6. Gary62

Gary62 New Member

Hi jbowers726, I have exactly the same problem. I did maybe worse because I put it back in factory position. I'm searching the internet for almost a week but cannot find a proper tool. I have lost a lot of photos ans some videos. I need to forget it and go on with my life:)!
  7. jamespdavid

jamespdavid New Member

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If you have deleted your important photos from phone memory card then there is only one way to get it back is to use some photo recovery utility. Some of the memory card company provides data recovery software. Apart from this, if you have backup file this memory card then restore your data using the backup file. If backup file is not available then there is no any manual method by which you can recover deleted data. To know more on how to recover memory card data:- http://undeletephotoorg.org[/FONT]
  8. Darrien Gordon

Darrien Gordon New Member

Hi Steven,
    I can understand your situation. You can retrieve your deleted photos by employing Remo image recovery utility. I have used it when I lost some videos and believe me it was really awesome.
  9. heidilau29

heidilau29 Member

Sorry that Acer Iconia Android tablet do not have recycle bin, however, you can still recover lost photos on Android tablet with android photo recovery program. A good way is to follow a step by step android table file recovery guide, here's a good one: android tablet photo recovery
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  10. CC Sagusay

CC Sagusay New Member

I have a question regarding the retrieval of pictures deleted from a messenger/text thread on an Android phone. Surely there must be a recycle bin in this day in age 2015?
  11. Oliver Telo

Oliver Telo New Member