1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Photo Sharing App

Last Updated:

1. bradmatic

bradmatic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What's everyone's favorite photo sharing program and does it have an Android app?

I'm looking to move away from picasa since it strips a lot of EXIF data on upload.

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

:eek::eek:Picasa:eek::eek:
    Sorry I just like how its integrated into the SF already. I dont take many camera pics/vids; total of 30 or so in my first month+ of having the SF. I do know I've taken about 100 ShootMe shots and uploaded those via Picasa and thats a real breeze. There's something very nice about taking a pic and having it online 30 seconds later. This is something I can do with Picasa. Im sure there's others way, maybe even almost as fast. Like I said earlier Im not much of a shutterbug, so my experience likely wont affect you

3. bradmatic

bradmatic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i used the photobucket plugin today, and i must say i appreciate the auto upload feature.

but i don't know. we'll see. it just doesn't seem right. i have no idea why! lol

4. larry0071

larry0071 Well-Known Member

Photobucket, download the ap and it appears in your share menu, you blast them up in seconds, open the ap and you have full control over organizing, folders, copy links for posting in websites with one click. Plus photobucket allows for much more storage space than picasso.

saps likes this.
  5. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I will have to look into that

6. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member

Picasa for sure