• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Photo sharing App

I would like to see a photo sharing App like I-Phone's Photo Swap or Photo Cast where you send photos to people at random and they send to you at random without E-mail addresses or anything. Now that's simple. They send you a picture of a shapley Blonde, you might send back a Hot redhead, Etc.:D

Have a Merry Christmas

I would like to see a photo sharing App like I-Phone's Photo Swap or Photo Cast where you send photos to people at random and they send to you at random without E-mail addresses or anything. Now that's simple. They send you a picture of a shapley Blonde, you might send back a Hot redhead, Etc.:D

Have a Merry Christmas

try searching on Androlib... i found one! :D

Pic Swap v2.4.1 Application for Android | Multimedia

Upvote 0
half the apps i run have a lot of posts with people saying problems... ;) most only take the time to post if something isn't working.... i'd say try it for yourself.

Hate,

I downloaded the Pic sawp lite edition a few weeks ago and it has no easy way of sharing. I have the bar code scanner and when I scanned it and searched for the App it could not be found. All I seem to be able to do is download wallpapers, which I don't want to do. Any information you could lend would most helpful. Are you able to do a swap?:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones