• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help photos of tom for sally, and automatic mis-linked profiles

oggy017

Lurker
Oct 14, 2010
alright, I've searched multiple times, but can't find answers that would,did work for my problem. I linked facebook and phone contacts, but when it puts facebook photos as the contact image, it will put the wrong image, like it'll put tom's picture for lucy, lucy's picture for joe, etc etc...

My wife's phone keeps linking people automatically... wrong, is there a way to stop the phone from automatically linking people?

alright, I've searched multiple times, but can't find answers that would,did work for my problem. I linked facebook and phone contacts, but when it puts facebook photos as the contact image, it will put the wrong image, like it'll put tom's picture for lucy, lucy's picture for joe, etc etc...

My wife's phone keeps linking people automatically... wrong, is there a way to stop the phone from automatically linking people?

Try this

Menu-Settings-accounts. Remove Facebook

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones