photos suddenly mixed!Support

Last Updated:

1. obica

obica Member This Topic's Starter

Hi! sorry, if this question, problem was already mentioned, or if i post on wrong place. but anyway, here is my problem (well, one of them)

-the photos in gallery got mixed up! they lost order, and i can't arrange them in any order logical using the options!

for example, i take a lot of photos (currently about 800) and since i don't rename them, they are in date-time format. everything was fine until from unknown reason the got mixed up. they are NOT completely mixed, so for example most of them are in perfect "newest first" order, but every 5-6 there is one that shouldn't be there,and the new "order" is permanent. no, i wasn't doing anything special (i connected to PC once... hmm...), and BEFORE it was normal..why it changed?
    on the ASTRO file manager they are arranged as they should be, so this is only when using native gallery program.

this trivial problem is actually quite annoying! imagine showing slideshows to friends and everything is normal, except some photos (but many in total numbers) in wrong places.
    yesterday...something new! i unmounted SD card (photos are on external card) and when returned, the order changed yet again! and it's even messier than before!!

thanks in advance

phone i7500, android 1.6

Advertisement