Photos to and from vzwpix.com?General

Last Updated:

1. dcrocket63

dcrocket63 Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know how you send your photos from your Droid Eris phone TO the vzwpix.com (pixplace) or vice versa? It was pretty straightforward on my old Dare, but now the options to send there aren't as apparent.

Thanks for anything anyone can suggest!

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

I don't think its possible directly. Android phones tend to not be very integrated with Verizon related services, unlike normal Verizon phones. Its pretty apparent since the only way to tell if the Eris was a Verizon phone, is that it has Verizon branding on it, and its configured to use the Verizon network. But that's about it.

There are a few apps by Verizon, but none of them use the "pix" service.

If your looking for a photo hosting service, you could try Photobucket. They have quite a few features, tons of storage, and its free. There is also an app available so you can view and upload pictures directly from the phone.

3. dmast205

dmast205 Member

Haven't uploaded pix, but have downloaded pix and videos to my eris. In pixplace, drag or click on the picture or video and hit send. Put your phone # in the box and hit send again.

4. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

You can also email pics to your phone:

What is my Picture/Video Messaging email address? Your email address is your mobilenumber@vzwpix.com.
    For example: 9991234567@vzwpix.com

But I couldn't find a way to send pictures to your vzwpix album online. Sorry

5. dcrocket63

dcrocket63 Member This Topic's Starter

Awesome feedback! Thanks, everyone!!