Photos to PC?Support

1. Quirls

Quirls New Member

Hi, I have had my HTC Wildfire S for a few weeks now but I have been unable to work out how to transfer photos to my pc/onto my SD card!

With my previous phone if I wanted to print photos I just plugged my SD card into a booth and selected the photos I wanted to print. I tried doing this recently however and found that my photos were not stored on my SD card... I have tried to transfer the photos to my SD card since but can't find any way to do it. Also, I can't find any way to adjust settings so that photos automatically save on my SD card, is that possible?

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to AF! :)

If you head into Menu -> Settings -> Connect to PC, what's the default connection type and is "Ask Me" checked?
    Quirls likes this.
  3. Quirls

Quirls New Member

Thank you verry much for the warm welcome. I have now transfered my images to my PC :)
  4. chorneyk

chorneyk New Member

can you please tell me how you transferred your pictures to you sd card or to computer, but i dont have a usb cable!
  5. chorneyk

chorneyk New Member

can you tell me how to do the same thing, i have the same problem with my wildfire s. i cannot transfer my pictures to my sd card.
  6. Caro332

Caro332 Well-Known Member

I guess you can either use an SD card reader or, there are apps in the play store that connects with the PC wirelessly and allows you to transfer. I don't remember the name however.
  7. Davdi

Davdi Well-Known Member Contributor

Or via Bluetooth with a USB Bluetooth dongle on the PC (they work well with WinXP, 7 and most Linux versions.