Photos to PC?Support

Last Updated:

1. Quirls

Quirls New Member

Hi, I have had my HTC Wildfire S for a few weeks now but I have been unable to work out how to transfer photos to my pc/onto my SD card!

With my previous phone if I wanted to print photos I just plugged my SD card into a booth and selected the photos I wanted to print. I tried doing this recently however and found that my photos were not stored on my SD card... I have tried to transfer the photos to my SD card since but can't find any way to do it. Also, I can't find any way to adjust settings so that photos automatically save on my SD card, is that possible?

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to AF! :)

If you head into Menu -> Settings -> Connect to PC, what's the default connection type and is "Ask Me" checked?
    Quirls likes this.
  3. Quirls

Quirls New Member

Thank you verry much for the warm welcome. I have now transfered my images to my PC :)
  4. chorneyk

chorneyk New Member

can you please tell me how you transferred your pictures to you sd card or to computer, but i dont have a usb cable!
  5. chorneyk

chorneyk New Member

can you tell me how to do the same thing, i have the same problem with my wildfire s. i cannot transfer my pictures to my sd card.
  6. Caro332

Caro332 Well-Known Member

I guess you can either use an SD card reader or, there are apps in the play store that connects with the PC wirelessly and allows you to transfer. I don't remember the name however.
  7. Davdi

Davdi Well-Known Member Contributor

Or via Bluetooth with a USB Bluetooth dongle on the PC (they work well with WinXP, 7 and most Linux versions.