• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

schrodinger56

May 20, 2011
I have the Photoshop Touch app pre-loaded on my Note 10.1 and I understand that there is an updated version of it available in the Google Play Store. My version is 1.4.2 and the new version is 1.5.0

Will I receive the update version free or will I have to buy the updated version from Google Play and if so will it automatically overwrite version 1.4.2 I already have on my Note 10.1?

Thanks

If you want to update the version that is pre-loaded on the Note it is done through the Samsung App Store(you have to create a user account). I have both the pre-loaded version as well as the Play Store version. I find the Play store version gets the update sooner. The Play store PS Touch does not over-right the pre-installed one. You just have to remember which one is which.

Reactions: schrodinger56
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones