1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

phpbb/vbulletin forum client?

Last Updated:

1. v1nsai

v1nsai Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know that tapatalk and BBfoc exist, but they require software to be installed on your forum and don't support vbulletin, respectively. Anyone find an out-of-market app that can render phpbb and vbulletin? This is one of the only things that's preventing me from completely switching over from my iPhone. When I have some time I'm gonna look into writing one myself, gotta flex my Java muscles though it's been a while.

Advertisement
  2. v1nsai

v1nsai Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

tapatalk actually has a pretty good selection of forums, it'll do for now i guess, seeing as i sent this from tapatalk ;)

3. GothicLlama

GothicLlama Member

I'm currently using tapatalk on a Droid and it seems to work very well. Haven't seen any other apps that provide the same functionality.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

4. andolasoft

andolasoft New Member

Tapatalk is an award winning app for forums with lot of features. Whether it is the hassle-free photo sharing, instant push notification or advanced features such as discussion moderation, there are a lot to love Tapatalk.

5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

There is a free tapatalk based forum app for AndroidForums.com. There is a link in my signature.