Physical buttons aren't working after Cam fix or Sensor fix from Android 2.2 update post.Support

Last Updated:

1. dudeman1996

dudeman1996 Well-Known Member

Yeah but, he won't get updates until Soft-ROM get's updated too, the fixes aren't hard to do at all, the instructions are clear and very easy to follow

Advertisement
  2. gazzz123

gazzz123 Well-Known Member

there very easy to do he just went wrong somewere that site i linked u to did u notice he has been updating our rom from d start its just we never knew he was :D im gonna keep an eye there an try find out when his next release is
  3. dudeman1996

Yeah I noticed, but when SD gets updated, you gotta then wait for him to add some code then publish that, which could take days..
  4. kevin95

kevin95 Well-Known Member

How come download apps like: Easy Installer, ASTRO File Manager, Fast Installer, won't read the folder I made called APK?
  5. gazzz123

ya thats very trough for people with experience ill be updatin with our first update that arives witch will be from Maur4ik but for users that dont like applyin fixes im sure they wont mind waitin a few days extra since it will take us a few days to report the bugs and fxes
  6. gazzz123

try copy ur apks in a folder called roms i know it reads them
  7. kevin95

Do I have to make one cuz I don't have a folder called Roms.
  8. kevin95

The only folders I can access from ASTRAL File manager is .android_secure, Android, dalvik-cache, LOST.DIR & tmp.
  9. gazzz123

i made 1 but when i get lazy i just copy to the root of the sd (not in any folder) never had any probs root explorer does the same as astro but more
  10. gazzz123

have u added anythin to the sd card since reflashin ?
  11. kevin95

and does astro read the root of the sd?
  12. gazzz123

the root is were all the other files are android secure an other files if you put a file inside a folder it wouldnt be on the root if u copy a file an rite click on ur sd card an past it will be on the root of ur sd card
  13. kevin95

Yeah, I know what the root of the SD is. I put all my apks from my APK folder onto the root of my SD card and tried to download them with Easy installer but the only apps Easy installer shows is apks from /mnt/sd/
  14. dudeman1996

The root of the SD Card is just the SD Card with out putting it in a folder. If you put it just on the SD Card, then it's on the root, if you put it in a folder that's on the SD card, it's not in the root of the SD card
  15. kevin95

I know. I took them out of the folder but it still couldn't be read from the downloading apps.
  16. gazzz123

try usin root explorer an let me know how u get on ?
  17. kevin95

Tried it. Still only reads the same folders and files.
  18. gazzz123

/mnt/sd apks in that folder as far as i can see are saves for apps u had before an for the phone a access them for saves and apps2sd
  19. gazzz123

u dont have the full apk stored in /mnt/sd/ it only holds bits of an apk for easyr an quicker access if u download a full freash apk an put it on the sd u will hav no prob readin it
  20. dudeman1996

Right so put the apps on the root, and use root explorer to open and install the app
  21. kevin95

Root Explorer only recognized the following folders: .android_secure, Android, /mnt/sdcard, dalvik-cache, LOST.DIT, tmp and that's all. The only apps it displays is apps from mnt/sdcard
  22. gazzz123

what app have u put on the root of the sd that ur tryin to find ????
  23. gazzz123

turn on mass storage an see what files ur pc can see on your sd card
  24. kevin95

I have apks that I download from the internet.
  25. kevin95

+ I have no songs on my music player and it says SD Card Error