• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Physics Games (Sandboxes?)

M

Member455994

I just got my HTC Desire HD yesterday, and I'm simply in love with it. I don't understand why everybody doesn't use android? Far better than iOS IMO.

Anyways back on topic, Has anybody ever played Phun (Phun - 2D physics sandbox - Home) Phyzios Studio ( PHYZIOS Studio (BETA) - TOP ) Or even the sandbox in Littlebigplanet 2?

And I was wondering if there was anything like those physics sandboxes for android? And no, Angry Birds is not a physics sandbox, it's a game.

Thanks in Advance,
64Days :)

Typing this on an android FTW

Anyways thanks for the replies, sad to hear there is nothing like this right now, it could make big money if it was made *wink*

And yes I have played minecraft and own it, if it ever comes to android my phone would be my god ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones