• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pic message download problems

longdaddy

Nov 16, 2009
Rutledge, TN
So yesterday i started having problems 3 different ppl sent me a pic message and it would just get stuck saying downloading but it never downloaded any of them i was using handcent i went to stock message app still said the same thing and it was doing like a boot loop or something i would open the stock message app it would take forever to load then just went away got some force closes on it so i call vzw stayed on the phone for a hour and five minuntes with a nice lady in the tech dept she had me to factory reset it after that pic message would alert me in the notification screen as message not downloaded unknown error she had me try everything also when trying to send a pic message it would fail and say generic network so she said shes gonna send me a replacement it shipped out and will be here tomorrow i hope its a good one anyone else have any of the problems

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones