Pic to be used as album artSupport

Last Updated:

1. RizXperia

RizXperia Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Morning folks i am really puzzled and am needing some help. I have down loaded some songs and am wanting to put the album art to each song but but for some reason i cant do this just now all that you see is a different album art, is it possible to do and if so could someone kindly explain the procedure. My cousin has done it with his i phone and it looks good. I dont know if i have explained myself but hopefully someone will understand what i mean . Sony Xperia X10

Advertisement
  2. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

I think I understand what you mean. But this cannot be done with the stock media player. I'm sure there is apps that can do this tho, but none that I know of, so maybe someone else can help you with that part :)

RizXperia likes this.
  3. sushidushi

sushidushi Member

With the stock music player, if you press the menu key whilst playing a song, one of the options is to 'Get Album Art'.

Or if you prefer you can get the album art from your computer using Windows Media Player, or whatever you use, and transfer the music to the phone. The album art should go with it.

4. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Hi.

I do all my album art on the computer using MediaMonkey as it's the best player I've used for doing it. Some music apps allow you to but it's so much easier editing your metatags on the PC imo.

5. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

Used MediaMonkey as well. Works fine in embedding the albumart.