Picasa Upload

Last Updated:

1. T 980

T 980 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I recently updated to Cyanogen 6.1 final and also recently started using Picasa. I got the great idea of wanting to store all my pictures there to keep my phone and laptop clean. Well, when I tried to upload today through viewing the picture then hitting share, it keeps telling me to log in and when I do, it just tells me that I'm already logged in with that gmail.

Am I doing something wrong? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

I don't use Picasa, but you can try this, go to settings/application/manage applications, and look for Picasa and try clearing cache and data, then go back to the app and sign back in, see it that works

3. T 980

I'll have to do a bit more research on what's going on in my phone. Picasa show's up within my Share option in my photo gallery but I see no such application within the Manage Applications menu nor in the regular app menu.

Thank you for that though. I play with this phone so much that I forgot to try such a simple thing :)

4. T 980

Weird, just started working out of no where. I hate when that happens. I'm grateful that stuff starts working, but I don't like not knowing HOW it started working, lol