Picasa Web Album wont Sync Anymore!Support

1. thomasanderson

thomasanderson Well-Known Member

When I first initiated the Gallery app it synced my picasa web album fine. I went on my pc and edited some of the folders and now the Evo 3d is telling me that "no user albums can be found", yet when I go online all the pictures are there just fine. Every third party photo app I download reads the picasa album just fine. I even went to "manage applications" and cleared the data and it still wont sync the albums. Any body know what thats about.

Advertisement
    :
  2. damstr8

damstr8 New Member

I'm having the exact same issue. Anyone have a solution?
  3. HexiJosh

HexiJosh New Member

Just noticed the same problem not 30 minutes ago. Every day I regret buying this phone a little more.
  4. honestliar62

honestliar62 New Member

Hi, other people have had this problem but I don't think it has been rectified yet so I'll post again hoping someone has come up with an answer.

When I try to upload to Picasa using the built in OS app, my phone flashes the "Add caption" page for a second and then immediately asks me to add a google account even though I already have one set up on my phone. If I go along and press next, it gives me to options: Create and Sign In. I do not want to create a new one. If I try to sign in, the phone says "There is already a blablah@blah.blah account on this phone".

The end result is that I can't upload pictures using the built-in picasa app. Is there a way to solve this without downloading additional apps? Thank you.
  5. CarrieK

CarrieK Well-Known Member

I just looked up the Picasa Tool on the market because I was considering using it. It says that there have been issues with the open album logon, they apologize, have fixed the issue and recommend you upgrade.