Picasso PicturesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Millergfx

Millergfx New Member

So I just bought the galaxy note 2. I've noticed that I have a ton of old pictures in an auto backup album.. I can't seem to delete these. I've logged onto picasso like i've read somewhere and deleted them off of there, and it still shows the pictures on my phone. Am I doing something wrong or do i need to update or refresh something to get these pictures off my phone?

Advertisement
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Go into settings/Google/go to your email account and scroll down uncheck Picasa, then once done, go back into settings/app manager/go to Gallery app and clear cache and data. Picasa picture all gone. ;)
    saltz likes this.
  3. Whiskeypawz

Whiskeypawz Well-Known Member

When I click on my email account it takes me to the sync options. The only option for Picasa is to sync it.
  4. DonB

Uncheck it and it won't sync anymore
  5. Whiskeypawz

I didn't have it set to sync to begin with. I've cleared my cache & the pictures are gone but in place are just empty boxes with the Picasa logo.
  6. DonB

Go to Menu/settings/applications/All/scroll down to gallery and clear cache and data, and check again after that.
    saltz, excav8ter and Whiskeypawz like this.
  7. Whiskeypawz

That worked, thanks! I just needed to clear my data. I was afraid if I did that I would lose my other pictures but I didn't.