Picking up incoming calls - what screen do you see?

Last Updated:

1. dvdqnoc

dvdqnoc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Before the update, I had a screen similiar to the alarm clock screen - an arc to pull down that would answer the incoming call. But after the udate, I could have sworn there was a different screen. Like instead of that arc-bar, there was a green and red "anwser" and "ignore" buttons. But now its the arc bar again... can someone shed some light on this?

What does YOUR screen look like when recieving a call?

Advertisement
  2. ajuarbe

ajuarbe Well-Known Member

I did the update yesterday after I bought the phone and I see an arc that I pull down. I received calls before the the update since my phone rang on the way home. It was an arc before and after the update.

3. dvdqnoc

dvdqnoc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My phone just did it again! this is what im talking about (sorry for the crappy quality)

[​IMG]

4. andolini411

andolini411 Member

To answer your question, i'm pretty sure it just depends on what you were doing when the call came in. If it was asleep or the screen was off, you'll get the pull down bar, but if you were doing something with the screen on, you'll get the Green and Red bars with Answer and Decline or whatever it says on it.

5. marcelo0292

marcelo0292 Well-Known Member

Yeah, when the phone is asleep you get the pull down bar, when you are doing something you get the answer or decline.

Just tested it.