Pics and vids on SD card

Last Updated:

1. superdan

superdan New Member This Topic's Starter

My HTC Hero...

I have connected it to the computer, sent pictures to the computer and viewed them fine. However some of the pictures I sent to the computer from the phone are not on the phone when I go back to it later. Where are they? On the SD card i assume, but how do I view the card on the phone, not through the computer?
    And the pictures, and videos actually, are not stored in the Album either.

One other question, someone in the forum said they use ATK sparingly. Any reason for using it sparingly, I think it is pretty good, but is it really?

Many thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Hey,

Could you view the pictures on the phone before you sent them to the PC? How did you send them?

Task killers are so so, I barely use it tbh. There is an app called force close button which i use more often (still not much).

ps read the Hero guide :p

3. mylinuxbox

mylinuxbox Well-Known Member

You cannot view certain files on the phone whilst connected to the pc. If you have unmounted correct try and view them again.

Try a full reboot of the phone also, just in case it did not unmount correct.

4. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Also if you want to see whats on your SD Card from the phone download an App called 'Astro File manager', free from the market (if your location permits)

5. superdan

superdan New Member This Topic's Starter

Ziani you are my hero, just what i needed, thank you