pics, camera, messagingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Patkid

Patkid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have read the manual and practiced. I have searched the forum.
    I still have trouble sending picture messages.
    Recipient states they are too TINY to see.
    also the camera seems to lock up occasionally
    I have had the error message, mms has encountered an error/force stop? or something like that several times.
    Picture texting is my favorite method of communicating w/ my grandchildren and kids.............can anyone help me?
    I am growing to love this phone after my Samsung Sway and don't want to give it up...........I really just want to master this part. I haven't even begun to explore the other possiblities the phone offers cuz this is what I do most.
    TIA

Advertisement
  2. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

good questions....one thing to try is to reduce the resolution on your pics. the lower the resolution the pic won't be as good but will be larger when sent to other phones. what they are getting now is probably a tiny pic with great resolution. that would be fine if they could stretch it on their phone but may not be able to. so in the camera settings change the resolution to "small". it's the lowest setting and try that. let us know your results.

Patkid likes this.
  3. Patkid

Patkid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

seems to be working fine, now.............will continue to check and work w/ it.
    No issues w/ last 3 pics I took and sent.