Last Updated: 2013-08-28 16:14:46
  1. kathayes

kathayes Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

3. rivera02

rivera02 Well-Known Member

Several sites are now running the pictures of the front if the note 3. Looks like it will be pretty identical to the note 2 but with smaller bezels. I'm not gonna lie, I was kind of hoping they would wow us with the design this time around.
  4. drexappeal

As soon as it was being mentioned without a flexible screen, I had a feeling they would do something similar to what they did with s4.
  5. kathayes

kathayes Well-Known Member

There are a bunch of pics, here is one of the most telling ones, I was hoping it would be bigger, still hoping that the rumor of it coming in different sizes might be true...

Attached Files:

6. drexappeal

Thanks. Tommydaniel had posted all the screen pics in the other thread, so I was able to see what I needed, but still appreciate this.
  7. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed too. There was talk early on that Samsung might drive out a new design in the note 3 (possibly a unibody made of alloy ala HTC) and with a very marginal bezel but alas not to be.
    I think the news reports that mobile devices have hit a wall is about right. Guarantee this will be about
  8. Preach2k

Preach2k Well-Known Member

I found anther picture of the GNote3.. [​IMG]
  9. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Well-Known Member

That's the Galaxy Mega.
  10. drexappeal

Already posted in different thread. Bloggers doing what they can to get clicks, by marking devices as the Note 3, even if it isn't.